I was going to write the sequel to Betrothed but there's really been no time. Besides that, my betrothed girlfriend has refused to help me out- understandably shey? Maybe I'll write it a little later.
Its 9:32pm and I've been off the internet for just about 24 hrs now. I feel completely alienated though. I'm super duper bored. Derz absolutely nothing to do.
Or, ok, derz nothing I really want to do. Okay, I want 2 browse but those bastard Visafone pple will gladly disconnect me once its like 12:30. Their own 24 hrs ends at 12:30. If u like load ur credit at 12:25….you'll even be shocked. But I miss Agusha and twitter and just knowing what's going on outside this school.
Derz rili nothing to do! I'm already tired of that FM 2011. The life of a Chelsea manager is rather easy O! Provided ur players are fit and there's money to spend. If not? Omoh, na die be that o! Sunderland go dey like come ur house every weekend.
Then FIFA 11 - Hiss. I'm Chelsea manager there too… I'm actually angry at Chelsea and everything Chelsea. I had to wash my Champions 10 jersey yesterday even though it wasn't dirty. Maybe our fortunes will start changing. I'm superstitious like that. Ahan! How will Sunderland come and plunder our land like that? Ah! Those people that collected 7 earlier this year. Smh. Its not their fault. Na Ancelotti wey put Paolo Ferreira for Centre Back cause all this wahala. I know Terry's injury was rather abrupt but ahan…. We've been bragging about Jeffery Bruma nao! That Calamity Ferriera that caused Portugal to lose the European Championships to Greece. That same Ferreira that helped Barca start their resurgence in that epic 4-2 match under Mourinho. That calamitous Ferriera that couldn't even put off a bad Diouf in that random 1-1 draw with Blackburn last season. Ode oshi. Forget that he's a two time European Champion O! That one na for im pocket. Belleti sef na European Champion.
Thaz enough about Chelsea. Only that I've been thinking of the right time to wear my new jersey. You see, there are many Chelsea fans in CU o! The blue jersey is like Pure water here…e plenty yanfu yanfu. The Black and Orange too. So me in all my humility went to get the Green and Blue jersey. Guess what name I chose to print? Its definitely not Ferreira or Ramires.. That hungry bricklayer…hiss.. Ehen, I went to write my twitter handle there O! Hmm…Mr twitter himself. "@AROGZZ." The problem is that Chelsea in all her infinite foolishness is now losing matches at will. I was embarrassed on Sunday O! Hmm. I can't go and wear jersey- they'll now shi us for nothing. That one no dey o!
Oya, no more Chelsea, seriously. There's nothing to do. I watched two episodes of Family Guy earlier this evening. I'm not watching again - at least not this evening. Imagine, they were forming "To be continued" after Stewie killed his momsy. My laptop no be Africa Magic o! Which one is all these nollywood tricks they want to start playing? Hiss.
What else? Derz no food. Obehi just entered with White rice and egg…Hiss… after I hailed him thinking it was Pepper rice. Broke ass oshi. I'm not even that hungry sef. Even if I was hungry, there's no water to make cereal (defined as including but not limited to Osita's very fine textured Garri, Golden Morn and Cornflakes). Okay, I'm really not hungry.
What shall I do jor? I think I have Aunty Risi's assignment o! I'll do it next Monday jor! Derz no mid-semester on Monday.
I just mentioned Mid-Semester bah? Ehen? As there's now mid-semester nko? Omoh, make e kak jor. I don't feel like reading. I have to pass sha. I'll read later.
Which other assignment? I think derz none. Only Rudrappan tomorrow. Rudrappan is my Indian lecturer O! Hmmm.. We actually really do "all stand greet" when he enters the class. And we have pre-assigned seats. Me, I'm happy sha, my seat is on the last row. I can IM with Osita's i-touch during the class and Laju is my seat mate. Laju is on a first class o! Bad sharp guy like this. My guy doesn't dull during tests. Sure boy.
Yes! Project! Leme even ask Osita where he said he saw it the other day. Since Alege has refused to do anything progressive with the thing but correct my paragraphing, I've dumped the thing o! The man never even disturbs us sef. Though I know it won't take me too much to do the corrections and start my Chapter 2, it seems like a very very long thing o!
I know derz a day of reckoning sha. I have to get to work again… sigh… Bye guys, #projectstatofmind.
No comments:
Post a Comment